Our Nurse Practitioner is able to treat adults and children over 1 years, for a wide range of conditions, for example:
- Coughs and chest infections
- Cystitis/urine infections
- Vaginal discharge/infection
- Contraception - including emergency contraception
- Minor injuries - sprains, burns, bites
- Advice on general health issues.
The Nurse Practitioner will be able to give you a prescription if required, or refer you to a doctor if necessary.
Please note this only refers to acute prescriptions, relevant to the condition presented at the consultation.
If you have any of the above complaints, are aged 1 years or over, please ask to see the Nurse Practitioner over a GP. This helps us enormously with being able to evenly distribute demand for on the day appointments.